Wednesday, September 26, 2012

portrait of a book store antiques - now at pergolina!

Photobucket

hello there, we are very excited to announce that our dear friend julie von zerneck of the now retired but oh so very loved portrait of a bookstore has very generously decided to sell some of her gorgeous antiques in our shop!
that being said we know that many of our customers were also once portrait of a bookstore customers and we thought you might appreciate this lovely note from julie...

Since retiring in May, I've missed you all so very much. I miss seeing your lovely faces, talking about our lives, discussing books and helping you pick out the perfect gift in what was always an ever-changing sea of gifts. I hope you all are well and happy and thriving and I hope to see you all again, this time at Pergolina, where antiques like those we loved and cherished for twenty-six years at Portrait will be available to you again.
I am overjoyed to announce that Paulanna Cuccinello, my dear friend and owner of Pergolina, has invited me to include our beloved antiques and antiquarian books in her extraordinary shop, which I have frequented for many years -- an enchanting place renowned for its exquisite taste, rich variety and uncanny grasp of the whimsical, the quaint and the unusual.
Stop in and have a look, won't you? You'll find everything from vintage bread baskets to antique cutlery to vintage typewriters... and so, so much more!
Julie von Zerneck

No comments:

Post a Comment